Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shakesphere, Dickens, Faulker, Zeldin

This first post marks the start of my literary career. It has only been 16 seconds since I started and already I have grown lonesome in my solitude. I now know why JD Salinger refuses to show his face, or why Emily Dickinson lived the rest of her years alone in her attic. I have seen the world through the eyes of a scholar and what a terrible place it is. You plebeians have no idea of the things I have read, the places I have travelled, or the torture I have witnessed. Will I show my face in public again? Only time will tell. But for now I leave you with these parting words:

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

That's from the bible.

1 comment:

getreprimanded said...

Yo, link to my blog and maybe ill update mine.